What music have you been buying?

I know it’s an extremely predictable thread but I thought it might be good to share stuff we’ve been buying. Here’s some of my recent ones.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing this one out a lot too, always goes down well.

3 Likes

Daniel Avery’s Ultra Truth has some cracking Aphex Twin like moments.

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=3177667306 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small track=2486453172]

Bowl on Plaid’s new long-player is a future classic.

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=3000825764 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small track=1654293129]

3 Likes

Hmm, why are Rob’s not showing up in the same way that Machinesoul’s are? Let me see if I can replicate Machinesoul’s success.

Last album I bought was Edrix Puzzle’s album, which is kind of prog-jazz.

The new Adam Chini single. Modern boogie.

This is a ridiculous bargain, a fiver for Psychemagik’s digital archive. 98 tracks in total.

Brilliant yacht rock/blue-eyed soul from Young Gun Silver Fox

2 Likes

Rob, I think it automatically embeds if you just copy and paste the URL, not sure why yours is not showing up properly?

Also picked up that Psychemagik bargain - it’s ace - still getting through it all

1 Like

Not sure why mine’s not showing?? I must need to practise this a bit

Enjoying this from Eyes Of Others, now on Heavenly.

Couple of digital tracks on Bandcamp:

The whole EP is vinyl only so far:

5 Likes

This LP is decent

1 Like

Love this. Been playing the Mike Ribas track a fair bit.

1 Like

really like that edrix puzzle album, i should search that out on LP.

i didn’t buy em’ on bandcamp - i bought the records - so here’s the discogs links of a few of my new arrivals:

Thanks Bill, I couldn’t see a way to edit the post, but I will get it right next time : )

1 Like

New Str4ta LP, more lovely funky business

Coastlines 2

Gabriels Angels & Queens Pt1

3 Likes

All I did was copy and paste the URL, assuming that works for everyone?

Really impressed with that comp. Definitely a must-buy IMO.

Andy Ash, good scouse lad who makes Keith Haring style art and boss tunes. Love this one on his new album, starts off a bit standard disco re-edit but it’s such a lowlife tune when it kicks off in the middle IMO https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/mBhgSwd1dhWZX88C8

2 Likes

Bought both of these fantastic albums recently…

2 Likes

Young Gun Silver Fox album is thoroughly fantastic, I also recently picked up a nice Psychemagik covers album:

1 Like

Discovered Donny Benet in Aus :purple_heart:
https://youtu.be/6KY3bwrxrHw

Still haven’t worked out how to paste links properly