Waiting for heavenly remixes vol 5 &6 to arrive but stuck in customs

2 Likes

1 Like

A lot of Free and Spiritual Jazz and all of these

4 Likes

Boss tha…! Can deffo imagine it at LL…

I do like this

2 Likes

this one is a few years old but I missed it first time round. unbelievably good track, I’m a bit obsessed by it at the minute. great handwritten insert note from the late great Andrew Weatherall which was a nice bonus…cannot recommend this one enough!!

1 Like

Japanese ska meets underworld born slippy - whats not to love? Have only played it once, at a bbq at end of summer, had all my mates over trying to read the label. 7" only and I ended up having to buy it from discogs…

1 Like

Larry levan mix of Gwen Guthrie’s padlock - this one is a stone cold Jam!! Be careful though - high risk of being caught dancing in your kitchen by your missus whilst cooking spaghetti Bolognese…

This is ace. Bird Scarer (in its short life) turned out some amazing releases. Scott Fraser - A Life of Silence Timothy J Fairplay turning it into a New Order tune they wished they’d done was decent too :smiley:

1 Like

agreed re birdscarer… hadn’t heard that life of silence one before, just checked it out - nice. another one added to my waitlist, have a feeling this forum is going to cost me a lot of money following up on all the good tips…ah well!!!
cheers mate

1 Like

Brand new Idjuts dubby disco electronic goodness

I got this beauty from Discogs after Balearic Mike had recommended it on Instagram. It wasn’t cheap but I love it and have played it out loads of times since.

6 Likes

another bloody comp. Not cheap either, but what a comp.

3 Likes

Just got this in the post - it’s quite good as you’d expect.

3 Likes