Hello and welcome back

Hello guys
Good to be back! After so many years now…

Some fresh recording for you as well

Best,
Pavel

10 Likes

Welcome back, brother xx

1 Like

Ezeee … Peace & Love x

4 Likes

Hi all a merry xmas and a balearic new year

4 Likes

Hi, welcome Jimmy :+1:

Hello all :wave:

I sadly was late to the party and only got to the original forum shortly before the original DJH site stopped being a thing.

Very much looking forward to engaging, expanding my music knowledge (and collection) and shrinking my bank balance in the process!

Big fan of all genres of music and love discovering gems both old and new.

Still mix and spin tracks at home as often as I can and retain the passion.

3 Likes

Hello! Read the old forum a bit, but not sure if I ever registered. Just joined here now after being on TP for a while, looks good!

6 Likes

Hi all, glad the forum and site is back!

1 Like

Hi all, I missed the old DJHistory site but liking this resurrected version. Small-time (micro-time? nano-time?) local DJ in semi-retirement but can’t get over the thrill of persuading folk to dance using the power of other people’s music

2 Likes

I used to post on the forum as Andrew Allsgood. I’m still him. Thought I’d give this a go again. Still DJing. Still a music hound. Still dancing. Still painting things on walls. Now living in the Pacific Northwest. Traded in the city for the country. 5 Rhythms dancer. Ecstatic dance facilitator. Psychedelics saved my life. Cold water swimmer. Haven’t taken up yoga….yet!

IG @ Andrew Allsgood
Facebook is likely the same……

6 Likes

Good to have you back xx

1 Like

Hello mate! Good to see you!

1 Like

Hello DJ History, happy to see you back after a long absence.
Formerly on here as Zuckerzeit, now living on a small island in the PNW, tending my ever expanding sound garden.
I vaguely remember Fabio being an enthusiastic gardener as well.

4 Likes

Good to have you back x

hey hey - welcome back. which island?

Hello, DC.

I’m on Galiano Island:)

1 Like

beautiful - i’ve been trying to convince the wife that we’re island people for a while now but it’s a hard sell, as she’s isolation-adverse (having grown up in the deeper rurals of alaska).

That sounds familiar🙂 It’s not for everyone, that’s for sure. Galiano is an hour ferry ride away from Vancouver, when cabin fever hits there’s always the option to do something in town. And the population on island is quite diverse, behind every beard is a story as they say.

2 Likes

Hello. My first post on DJH… I used to browse the old site from time to time and, with my usual impeccable timing, was about to join… but the plug got pulled, so…

I think I recognise a few names here from other forums I was on many years ago (:loudspeaker: any old VV/VG+ers in the house??).

I’m based in London. I still buy vinyl. I still get excited at the prospect of finding quirky album tracks by people like Lulu. I don’t play out as much as I’d like to.

Those last 2 points may not be unconnected.

4 Likes

Hi there, welcome. Yep, I’m an old VV/VG-er!

1 Like