Hello and welcome back

Hello all, it’s me, Your Supreme Leader, back to guide you through the miasma of music, holding your hand as you make terrible purchasing decisions on Discogs, incredible scores of Percy Faith LPs in your local charity shops, really to hear about that unknown banger on a long-lost Marti Caine or Colin Crompton album from the 1970s.

Come and introduce yourself here. What’s your name? Where do you come from? What you on?

24 Likes

I’m Matthew. I have shelves of stuff you made me buy from Discogs, a garage crammed with Percy Faith LPs and I still want to hold your hand…
When do we get onto Wang Chung and Chris Fantasy?

19 Likes

Hello all. Nice to be back. Still digging out Kleeer b-sides, jazz-funk obscurities and Donald Fagen outtakes.

10 Likes

Lovely to be back and seeing a few old friends again, it’s been too long.

10 Likes

Have we agreed who’s starting the DJ Harvey thread yet?

5 Likes

Where’s Rob J? I’m sure he will give it a go.

5 Likes

Ah, time travel… Lovely to see you!

4 Likes

Solid here, still trying to locate Amazulu’s ‘We Wear The Trousers’ after all these years. Its like we never left!

16 Likes

Well Hello - Rob.J reporting for duty.

22 Likes

It’s been too long Rob, hope you’re well

7 Likes

Greetings! Souper to be back

586, reporting in

Numerous years older, but none the wiser

X

17 Likes

Hi everyone - glad to be back and mining this endless resource of B side track 2’s…

6 Likes

DJH lurker from back in the day. More recently been in training on the Test Pressing Forum which I’ve enjoyed very much. Delighted to be here!

8 Likes

Hi John LordMuck here: long-term music nerd, recently reinvented as museum nerd. DJH forum-dweller from mid/late noughties, now scratching that itch as @disco_research_institute on Instagram…if it’s not too early for blatant self-promotion?

14 Likes

hi - i’m cameron from seattle washington USA and i’m glad to see all of you again. i was formerly known as “deepconcentration” on this forum, and i still am. lemonade was a popular drink and it still is. i used to do drugs. i still do drugs. but i used to, too.

i can’t help but laugh - the suggestion to the right of this text box says “does your reply improve the conversation?” and i gotta think the above paragraph failed to do that.

still love records, still love great/grate art, still love growing old but not growing up. i’ve missed you folks, and i’m stoked that bill’s opening the house back up. i’m hoping that we get loads of new friends and lovers in here.

15 Likes

Morning, I’ll try and keep it to music and resist the urge to post weather updates from the Sunshine Coast under the pseudonym of Michael McFish but I can’t promise anything - nice to be back all the same :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hi it’s me, emmma, one of the very few female posters back in the day :+1:
I moved to Sydney as of March this year, still looking for the rave as per, which fortunately is here in the shape of Mad Racket (the Idjuts are playing on 3rd Dec)
Any Aus-side DJHers, please make yourselves known

27 Likes

I’ve heard we’re getting the band back together. A bit older and balder than before I suppose.

11 Likes

uh - sleeker and more experienced? let’s go with that. good to see @brad_v back on the scene.

4 Likes