Lowlife in a field

Fb memories tells me 9 years ago today…

c’mon Bill… time for another

3 Likes

Such a great weekend! Still one of my favourite festival experiences

2 Likes

1 Like

I made it to the one in East Kennett in 2015? Amazing spot/party/weekend. 10/10 in all regards :grinning:

1 Like

We did the first 2 in Dorset… amazingly good. Did feel a bit weird in that everybody else seemed to be LowLife regulars and knew each other, and then there was me and the mrs from Devon… didn’t stop us having a great time though!

Went to all of these. They were fantastic

1 Like

Wow, that’s ace. Is that the one we did in Wiltshire (the last one)? They were great, but exhausting. Financially, we’d have been better off working in McDonalds for two months :joy:

2 Likes

We went to both the Dorset ones on the campsite so, it’s the first one, i think. Found the rodeo t shirt the other day too.

Closing 2014 … loved this one

7 Likes

Id be very interested in this if it happened. Spent probably too many nights and days in fields, quarries old factories and warehouses for my own good but fuck it was great.

1 Like

Don’t hold your breath, Sam. It exhausted me and Frank doing them. Everyone loved them. My kids absolutely loved them and kept asking why I wouldn’t do another one. What we’ve considered doing is a simple friends and family type thing, where we find a field, bring a sound system, charge everyone a small amount to cover costs and leave everyone to source food, drink etc. That’s not completely out of the question.

5 Likes

Have friends who do that slightly more intimate level of party out in the sticks maybe once a year and it is such a brilliant balance - enough people to have a great time but not on the scale where people lose hair and/or shirts in the process. Also that scale can be quite freeing in terms of music played I find

1 Like

Sounds great! But yes, can imagine its hard graft.

1 Like

Tried to upload a video of the geezer doing There’s No Limits on the stand up piano at the first one. It seemed to capture the messiness!

(Upload not working. Computer says no. I’ll keep trying).

2 Likes

Would love to see that!

Sent it on WhatsApp Bill.

1 Like

Got it, thanks mate :slight_smile: