Behind The Goal - All Things Football

I’ve met him a few times and we have a mutual friend and I’m led to believe that he’s not part of the consortium. There’s a couple of local names I suspect will be jumping on the consortium story and aligning themselves with it, but I don’t think it’s him.

1 Like

:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

Yes boys what a win

As far as I’m concerned it’s what a loss. Man U getting hammered is always a case for celebration.

1 Like

Absolutely is, they came to Anfield today thinking they were winning. All the footy journos were saying it too :smile:

Football has knocked fuck out of me this weekend, why do we do it to ourselves.

See you all on Wednesday for Livingston away :grimacing::gun:

2 Likes

This is why we love it

1 Like

Oh, Gary Gary… Gary Gary Gary, Gary…

The word ‘solidarity’ in the news today. :wink:

SOME performance from us :scotland: last night. All praise welcome :joy::scotland:🎉

In domestic business it’s Rangers away for us on Saturday where we always hope to wrap it right around them but on current form might be a stretch…

1 Like

Rodri made an absolute show of himself with his post match comments, he’s been completely assimilated by guardiola now.

1 Like

Fantastic result, big up the Jox!

2 Likes

Anthony Taylor from manchester.

Liverpool charged with not controlling their players for bemoaning an obvious red card last Saturday. Everyone in the ground knew it was.

1 Like

@GrimsbyRiviera Looking for all 3 points against 2nd bottom today

6-pointer for Palace against Leeds… in Roy we trust!

Well, fuck football is all I have to say about that :joy:

1 Like

National League promotion race took a twist yesterday, Wrexham v Notts County on Monday was already a huge fixture, even bigger for both now.

2 Likes

Brighton the latest victims of a VAR masterclass. Depressing regularity these days, the tech is good and its here to stay but they really need some competent people using it.

Incredible scenes here in this must win game. Obviously this will jinx it…

Well….went to 1-1 and then the 88min penalty for us to finish it at 2-1 despite the 7 minutes added.

A desperately needed 3 points

1 Like