I'll Name That Tune In....(the track ID Thread)

Are you going to tell us which/who’s mix then?

Didn’t bother because it’s impossible to get , it’s an edit of That’s The Way Love is by 7he Myriads , emailed them but they have lost the file , unless someone on here has a wav?

1 Like

I thought it might be an edit of the.Boyd Jarvis dub of That’s The Way but you lot seemed so sure it was Love Together!
And they e lost it - I love it!

They sound pretty similar but yeah lost in the ether , I’ve got a 320 copy if anyone wants that?

The track I’m looking for isn’t Cowboys & Gangsters or Sheriff’s Horse. I had both on vinyl, so I’m familiar with them.

Starting to think that I’ve dreamt being in a club and hearing the song, as nobody else knows it lol.

Go on then. Thanks x

Dropbox - That_s The Way Love Is (7he Myriads Re-work).mp3 - Simplify your life does that work?

1. List item
1 Like

Anyone got a clue what this is that Alex Kassian is playing in slide 2?

Absolute killer track.

Thank you, please.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwXc-iBMNVh/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Early 90s Italian sounding hands in the air piano house, played by the Idjuts many times.
It can be heard at about 02:13:00 after Fleetwood Mac Dreams on this mix from the Idjuts in Leeds

Hoping one of you lot know this one :slight_smile:

Is it The Emperor Machine - Function (warehouse mix)

From about halfway thru?

thanks but no not that

Anyone know the first track in this mix?

1 Like

If you haven’t given up yet.

Kinda sounds like a disco version of the theme song of a western TV series

Could it be the Love Committee - Law And Order. The album version is a more like a classic western theme:

… than the Walter Gibbons 12" mix:

1 Like

Love that Walter Gibbons mix - bought it randomly in the Thing in Brooklyn yonks ago because the label looked promising and been a favourite ever since

Anybody know the tune 26 minutes in? He mentions it’s a rub-n-tug edit but not which one

Mix is not showing up?

Weird, I see it…I edited it and made the text the link to the mix as well.

Ha, I asked the same thing over on TP. A kindly soul has ID’d it.

1 Like

Thank You! I knew he pitched it down, but wow what a difference

1 Like

It might be geo-gated for your territory. It displays for me.