I'll Name That Tune In....(the track ID Thread)

Apologies, I stand corrected - right mix was hard to find though
Cheers!

1 Like

A very welcome thread! Anyone know the track at 8h58m from this Smagghe marathon?

1 Like

Just wondering if anyone can ID the funk/disco track @1hr32min from this Theo P NTS radioshow? thanks

3 Likes

ah thats great thanks mate much appreciated!

Anyone have a lead on the title of this version of “FM (No Static At All)?” It sounds like a replayed instrumental (or it’s been edited into one) that has some solos and overdubs. Starts at 8:51.

I did a quick search on track id, and this thread came up first.

What’s this balearic beast playing at 26:45

Thanks in advance :pray:

SG

Great mix from Thomas here Stream Live from the Adriatic 2018: Tom Of England by Love International Festival | Listen online for free on SoundCloud Can anyone id the Cavern remix around 24-25 minutes in, thanks all x

Long shot, but…

A disco track, or an edit of such with a “cowboy theme” in the vocals. I heard it played by several DJ’s about, umm, 8 years ago so I suppose the edit or the repress came out around that time.

Kinda sounds like a disco version of the theme song of a western TV series. Or something.

I’ll know when I hear it, but nobody I’ve asked personally has known the answer yet.

This?

Edit was done by Secret Squirrels about 6 years ago I think.

1 Like

There’s also another (official? better??) edit of this track which came out a few years earlier than the Secret Squirrel.

1 Like

Could be this?

3 Likes

Anyone know what mix of Love Together Luke is playing here at Sete ? LUKE UNA 💣 on Instagram: "Closing the Ampitheatre last night . hard to articulate the vibe, the people the atmosphere…. but jesus wept what a night. magical place VIVA SETE . VIVA worldwide fest @worldwide_festival_sete a genuine to everyone"

thanks

Nick

Emma’s Love Mix? Can’t find it on YT, think it was only available on a US promo.

Edit: or possibly a re-edit or unreleased version of the American Lovers Mix. The American Lovers version has vox, so maybe a dub mix of that if there was one?

1 Like

Thanks thought it might be Emma’s Love mix so ordered the promo , it has a dub on there of the American Lovers so fingers crossed.

1 Like

Got the promo and not Emma’s mix or any of the dubs , anyone got any other ideas ?

There was a pretty cool, characteristically rough edit of this on one of Jamal Moss’ recent members only edit comps

An edit of Love Together ?

Sorry - may have replied to the wrong comment - meant Cowboys and Gangsters!

No worries found it now