Get Your (Legitimately) Free Music Here!

There was definitely a Magic Carpet Ride on one of their mixes, but I’ve just checked the folder from a day one download of the archive and I don’t think it was ever in there.

Some nice stuff here - mainly on a jazz tip…

2 Likes
3 Likes

The Reflex put his whole Salsoul remix package up for download a few weeks back: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free
Link appears to be still working.
Also a bunch of Soul Clap edits for $1 or more is not to be sneezed at: Soul Clap Edits From The Vaults (2010-2020) | Soul Clap

7 Likes

A couple of freebies from this guy, first one is nice and deep, second is a bit space disco:

1 Like

Here’s three tracks I did, came out on Jungle Sounds Records in NYC
Guess they qualify as '90s House as I did them in '93. Free to download along with a few other edits and remixes on my page.
Enjoy! :mirror_ball: :mirror_ball: :mirror_ball:

4 Likes

Always quality and name your price too:

2 Likes

One of the best producers in the world IMO !!! Ali Berger sharing a ton of free downloads on his label website White Label Series – trackland

think DJ History folks will enjoy this one that’s in there

3 Likes

Thank you Mr Robot84

4 Likes

Fine track for name your price…

4 Likes

This is great! Loved those Very Polish Cutouts releases :poland:

2 Likes

Leo’s stuff is top class. Well recommended.

2 Likes

Here’s three freebies I’ve done, although I’m still very, very early in my edits / productions journey!

Tooli has put up the last three ‘Secret Stash’ collections up at name your price for the next 24hrs. The ‘Rejoice’ track on Vol.9 is a particular good one:

1 Like

Cheers, got a few keepers from the last haul…

1 Like

Cheers - will investigate…

Thanks! There’s some great music here, wow!

Bardzo Dobrze!

1 Like

Obviously want to avoid posting too many edits in this thread as they are ten a penny on bandcamp, This came out today and some are pretty decent:

1 Like

These look really interesting. When one of the “supported by” is Osunlade, you know it’s not standard edits fare…

1 Like

Another decent edit, reminds me of listening to 6music in the 2000s