Great digger comps

Just when you think the well is dry, out of the blue a new one pops up: cool digger compilations. Often a one man operation, vinyl only with a hefty pricetag but still a fraction of the OG’s combined. The bandcamp cassette ones I miss all the time, cause I blinked.

What are some of your favourites ?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Unfortunately blocked as a boot on Discogs, but this was a game changer in its day…

1 Like

Some good stuff on that but my pressing was disappointgly poor

I’ve enjoyed this
A Crushing Glow Volume 2 - Compiled By Matt Sewell (Limited Double Vin – CTR (carolinetruerecords.com)

5 Likes

Really enjoyed Paisa got Soul, which came out this year. Also found these comps called Cosmic Dancer at my local shop which I’ve been playing a lot.

3 Likes
1 Like

Big fan of this one from earlier in the year. It includes a Pat Metheny cover!

8 Likes

This filled a big gap in my collection

4 Likes

This was one complilation where I felt I actually could have done at least 50% as well at the compiling if I’d had a go myself.

1 Like

This is a beautifully sequenced comp, particularly side 4.

2 Likes

I really like this one on Music from Memory

5 Likes

Here are a few that i recommend:

1 Like

This is one that I would recommend, dog on a string optional.

4 Likes

Those Light Sounds Dark comps are pretty much all just excellent

2 Likes

Recent purchase and the pressing sounds great

The moonboots one in the same series is also brilliant.

3 Likes

aye love this one, my wife bought it for me for Christmas/birthday. Great label

This is one I go back to all the time. Especially T Dyson and Company and Spontaneous Overthrow tracks.

3 Likes

Does anyone have an opinion on this comp? I’ve been wanting to purchase it, but could use a gentle nudge.:wink:

Never heard of this one before. Looks suspiciously bootleg-y, though. Also the Light Sounds Dark ones are bootlegs, which kind of puts me off them a bit.