DECEMBER PODCAST: Luke Una

https://djhistory.com/listen/
Latest podcast is with Luke Una. There’s also a free PDF you can download from our store that Luke’s done. See below link:

7 Likes

Listened to it today, absolutely brilliant stuff. Could listen to Luke tell stories for hours. I hope he does an audiobook eventually. So good!

3 Likes

Cheers for the D/L - Podcast going on now!!

1 Like

Great interview Bill , enjoying these podcast chats

1 Like

Thanks Luke and Bill- a great hour or so of anecdotes and blurry memories. I’ve Luke’s opinionated chuntering ever since his comical lists in Jockey Slut (the dissing of crap accents -including my own- sticks in my head still). Loved this

3 Likes

This is a brilliant chat with Luke, loved it.

1 Like

Thanks for the free pdf. Bought the compilation when first released but didn’t get the fanzine so this is nice. Its -14F (-26C) with 45 mph wind so this is some needed reading. Cheers all the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good lad. Not a coward, Howard.

great listen, cheers bill and Luke

more please!!

1 Like

Just got round to this now Bill, a great listen, really engaging (as expected) Away to listen to the Gerd one now

2 Likes

Good listen Bill! Luke is a very entertaining guy. Didn’t get many questions in, did you? :joy:

1 Like

I’ve been chuckling about Baleric SIlverbacks for weeks! he’s got so many tales :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He’s playing at Night Tales tonight.

I wonder if he’s seen an AGA yet.